Sunday, March 21, 2021

Patricia Murphy

Lucky Ducks


I have my lucky ducks all lined up. 

They are all in a row.  

Exactly as I want them.  


They talk to me.  

They respond to my commands.  

They agree with me.  

They obey me.  

They are good company.  


Sometimes they have good suggestions. 

I can run things by them.  

At times, they are tenacious.  


I keep them all in order. 

I prioritize each one.  

They are important to me.  

I see only good in them.  


They are special.  

They are spoiled.  

They are electric.  

They are mine.  




Lucky


To be lucky is a great thing.  

Its wonderful to have all the luck 

and objects in the world.  


We should be thankful for 

what we do have.  

Sometimes its hard earned.  


Its important to make a grateful list. 

To be self sufficient is wonderful.  

To have a miracle is great.  


Prayer is also good.  

We make our own luck.  


Luck be a lady tonight.  

For the night is young. 


To be alone is a drone.  

But we have to atone.  


We create our own advantages in life.  

We can attain our goals.  

We are our own best friend.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mehtab Mowgli

Spectrum Duck Luck Club I started writing a novel The ducks don’t bleed from my pluma Capturing the duckling kisses Left an indelible impres...